TREATMENT FOR NECK PAIN
Before any action is taken, the Osteopath will assess your neck pain, diagnose the problem and help you understand what’s wrong. They will work with you to develop an effective treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities and general health. Thankfully, Osteopathy offers a very effective treatment for neck pain. Typically, your Osteopath will recommend the following: Dress Affordable halter neck wedding bridal outfits
- postural advice and how to avoid further strain, good p
osture may help. Check that your sitting position at work or at the computer is not poor. (That is, not with your head flexed forward with a stooped back.) Sit upright.
- a series of spinal mobilisations to restore proper movement to the neck vertebrae
- massage to tight neck muscles
- neck exercises to encourage improved movement
- neck strengthening exercises
- keep active
- heat/ice therapy to help manage your neck pain
- recommend a contoured firm supporting pillow seems to help some people when sleeping.
- advice on how you can help yourself. for example, you may be shown exercises that you can do between treatment sessions